Pages

Search by Google

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Woot! Another new and more powerful twin of Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A??!!

With my current device contract bundle nearing its end, was planning to get a new handset to replace my dying/often hanging/restarting S2. Was setting my eyes on Samsung Galaxy S4. Was also disappointed when was told that I am not eligible for the new device plan when it was launched in Malaysia as I got another 2 months left in my contract with Maxis.

Now disappointed no more. A few weeks later, a newer version with Snapdragon 600 processor with LTE support came out, and my target switched there. And then suddenly out of no where, and kind of unexpected, another new flagship S4, another "evil" "triplet" leaked, under the still-unofficial-name Galaxy S4 LTE-Advance. Under the hood "maybe" Snapdragon 800 processor, which smoked S600-series in the dust, and with a support for a newer LTE version (smoking through at more than twice the speed of current LTE). I was like "woot!!!" for a few minutes. 
Picture linked from GSM Arena
Suddenly, I am glad that I got stucked with my 24 months device plan. Will be glad to wait for the review newer evil triplet of S4! And seriously, Sammy, please don't release a new flagship once every month... My wallet will feel onion. Opening it will make me wanna cry.  (T__T)

Source: SoyaCincao and later GSM Arena

No comments:

Post a Comment