Pages

Search by Google

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What type of music listener are you?


[This wonderful picture was taken (without permission) from: http://media.photobucket.com/image/music/FoxyRoxy20072002/music.jpg]

Observation: The way my room mate listen to music annoyed me, in the sense that he is type A, and I am type B...Good thing that there is a thing call headphone...

A. I listen to the same song over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again until I am finally bored of the song.

B. I listen to a list of songs (>100), randomised with occasional biased selection, double blind with no-repeat of music preferable. Due to the extremely long list, it will take a long long long long long long long long long long long long time for me to lose my interest in my favourite songs. Usually I do not update my collection with the latest song in the market.

C. Similar to B, except that I also choose my song from the latest billbords or 排行榜.

D. I don't listen to music. I am the public enemy of music.

E. Other that I did not thought about when I wrote this...

No comments:

Post a Comment