Pages

Search by Google

Friday, July 12, 2013

New Gadget On Hand: Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE (GT-I9505) 32GB

Just got myself a gift: The long overdue Samsung Galaxy S4 (32GB edition with LTE, and no, not the LTE-A with S800 core)
Of course I get it in a subsidised price: Signed a 2 year contract with Maxis and get away with a new phone with RM1649. The bill shall be the problem of next month, until then, I shall stay happy and play around with it this month.
My first thought: It is not as ugly as you would expect from the review around the Internet. And that screen! OMG its so beautiful that the colour seems to pop out of the screen! And its is actually lighter than it looks, probably due to the polycarbonate plastic construction. Probably will do a review after playing with it for another week or so...



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete