Pages

Search by Google

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Work, home and pup!

For the past few days (1 week already I think), everyday have been eat, proposal, eat, proposal, sleep, proposal, eat, proposal, sleep. In fact, other than the toilet break and occasional lazying around and class, everything has been about proposal. Damn, when this thing end, I really wish I will have 3 full days of rest, and not getting one will make my mind crazy...

Anyway, like the saying goes 烽火连三月,家书抵万金! Getting a news or call from home during this time really will lighten up your heart. My mum called from home the day before yesterday. A new member of the family has arrived! My house is getting a new puppy! Good for my parents who will be very bored as all their children are far away from home. This will keep them busy and at least won't be so lonely, especially my mum who stays at home alone most of the time.

Whats the name of the pup, and of what breed is that toy pup, you may want to ask, though don't think any of you are busy body enough? Name? I forgot to ask...For the breed, its a dalmatian...crossed with other breed...Making it a mongrel. But who cares? As long as it is a good dog, it is good! Heard that the pup (its a she, by the way) is hyper active, and is hungry for love and attention from the owner all the time. So no doubt it will keep my mum busy for a while, at least until the break for me to go back Penang. When that happen, I wonder how am I gonna torture play with that puppy!

Can't wait for that to happen!

2 comments:

  1. Puppy is not for eat. Panda meat is tastier. Eat panda.
    *prepare stove and knife...

    ReplyDelete