Pages

Search by Google

Friday, April 9, 2010

Time

"Time flies"
"Time waits for no man"
"Time is gold"
"Time, you will never appreciate it until it passes"

It was fast. So fast that I thought it would never come. In fact it did. And it is coming so soon.
I know I am going to miss it. Miss 4 years time I will be in IMU. Miss all the things good, bad, neutral, whoever, wherever and whatever that happens in IMU. Miss most of those special lecturers. Miss all the exams (!!swt!!).

Now that it is going to pass, I think I started to have Peter Pan Syndrome. I don't want to grow up. I don't want to work yet. I don't want to do adult things yet. I want to play more. Play. Play. PLAY!! Will there be a time where I can indulge in my hobbies like now in IMU? Will there be a chance where I can play basketball with some casual buddies? Will there be a LAN game party for me? Will there ever be another client for me to play around with different virus/PC problem? Will there be a chance that I can meet all my buddies in IMU? Those where the questions that arise with my Peter Pan Syndrome.

And here is Graduation (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C...

No comments:

Post a Comment