Pages

Search by Google

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blog Entry ; Restart

Well, it has been a long time since I have written anything here. Feels like restarting and refreshing my essay writing skill since working in new place here gave me A LOT of free time.

Summary of things since the last post:

1. The proposal? 
Didn't work out that well. Too unromantic it seems. Haha... (-_-)||| Need to try harder. Maybe in Korea.

2. Family updates
A lot have happened. A lot of regrets. A lot of sadness. Not all bad though. A new family member came to the world. Feeling lonely a lot of the time.

3. Work updates
From Hospital Kota Tinggi to Cawangan Penguatkuasa Farmasi Johor. From Out-patient Pharmacy to Penolong Pengarah (Unit Pintu Masuk). From very busy to overly free life. Not coming out of government yet, as offer in the market is not really that attractive nowadays compared to government's salary  (plus a bit of locum) without the extra taxes :)

4. I am a geek! So here is the the gadget updates!
Bought a new iPad 3 (and a few months later iPad 4 enter the market, FML) for the lovely missy, a Galaxy Note 2 for the missy as well. Didn't really get myself any super gadget though. Was planning to get a Galaxy S4, but on the first day of launch, went to Maxis, but they told me I can't extend my current contract (due to end like in 3 months anyway) and buy the S4 at the subsidised price (-_- )|||. So until July I shall have to wait. Maybe better phone may come out that time anyway.

5. Wife?
The throne to be the Queen is booked but position is not (yet) filled, due to many reasons. Did get myself a third wife though. Yes, as you may guess, my second wife is the old trusty and fat Kia Spectra.
The third wife is a downgrade though. Proton Saga FLX 1.3 CVT. Don't ask why. Probably itching to try out the new CVT gearbox. And as a backup to the old Spectra and a cheap car with a respectable buttock. Shall do a review later if I got the chance. The old fat Spectra? Still in active duty, to be used for long distance drive or city drive where heavy jam is expected. Still, need to fix that fatty's brake and engine.

6. Politics? Coming back Penang to vote?
GE13? I am sorry that I will not be able to vote in this coming GE. Why you ask? The trip to Korea that was planned and paid (air ticket) like 1 year ahead, assuming the general election should be gone by that time. Can't blame anyone though. My heart goes to the rocket that will fly Malaysia to the great future ahead.

7. Korea? What about that?
Yeah, I know. The political stability in the Korea peninsular is quite unstable now. Scared I am, but with money paid, cuti applied, the most important vote for my country being gave up, I just hope that the war don't break out between the Korean brother. Peace! And that means you, Kim Jong-Un! Think for the future of your country, not yourself, like some scale party, who thinks about themselves and their family members. Do it for the people, if not, the people will do it for you, and kick your gigantic fat-filled useless buttock while doing it.

8. Anything else?
Maybe I should be doing some additional part time work here. 
Fact on my job: Work time = 8 hours, actual work time = 10 minutes. 
If you have anything to suggest, feel free to contact me.

And yes, I am working on this Labour Day. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment