Pages

Search by Google

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello World!

"Hello World". This phrase is usually used (at least from the website that i visited) when a new things (proof of concept/programmes/hacks etc) is released to public to tell the world that "I am born to the world! Welcome to me!".

So what does it implies here? Pretty obvious, is it not. It is to tell the world that this is the my first blog post in my life after 22 years 7 months and 8 days! Hurray!!! Lets celebrate!!! Lets party!!! .........................Looks like I drowned myself in my little world of fantasy again...Paiseh...

Lets continue, shall we? Why do I create my blog? Do I even talk about myself much? In fact, I am the quiet type who can't even talk anything that is not related to him (ie. gadget, geeky stuff, F1). Life? I don't have a life. Nothing interesting anyway. Movies? Anime can lah. Real movies not too much other than "It is funny", "It is boring" and "Not bad". Politic? I am aware of it, but I am not good at political analysis. So I can't talk much about it. I can only say that BN sucks shit! Sports? I am not as expert as those of them around me (especially the fan of Chelsea FC stayed together with me), I can only remember their name. Motorsport? Now that is my area of expertise...But then, nobody around me is a motorsport fan anyway. So not much to talk to my friends about with the new technology like KERS, slick tire vs grooved tire and double decker diffuser. Technological stuff? Well, at least a few of them are interested in it.

Summary to the paragraph above: I can't talk. I sucks at talking. I have no capability of extending a conversation beyond 2 minutes. Thus, the best way to express myself is to blog. With this simple mind and childish of mine, I hope to keep a public "diary-like" blog about myself. And hopefully nobody do read it. Embarrassing. So that I can laugh at myself when I am 50, 60 or even 70 years old. Ambitious? Perhaps. But will I continue till that time? I have no idea...


Perhaps the good things that happens around me is that my friends do talk. A lot. And with high value thoughts too. Kyle's the politic expert and the Duke of Apple, Ryan the General of Gaming, Skyrider the ultimate Chelsea fan, Lala the King of Fashion and Entertainment, 3Jin the NSAIDs addict (at the time of writing, 3jin revealed that he LOVES NSAIDs) and Alvin the underage. And the most special person in my life, Siew Ling who I share my life with.

So why the sudden, you ask? Well, ever heard of the theory of "Haem-haem interaction" of the red blood cells? When the first molecule of oxygen binds to the haemoglobin, it will increase the affinity of the haemoglobin to bind to 3 other oxygen molecule. BUT that is not my main reason. My reason? I have thought about blogging for quite some time now. But lack of determination stopped me. Why start now, you ask again? To be honest, seeing many of my friends started blogging recently (Alvin, 3jin) reignite my flame of interest again. So my bloggy, here you are, for me to rant, for me to talk and for me to torture! Wakaka!

So let this be the first (hopefully not the last) blog post I will ever write. Perhaps I should rant more in my blog. It is my world anyway, where the world spins around me. I am the Emperor. I am the King of the Universe. Everyone shall bow to me here!

Oh, and if you are free, go feed the fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment