Pages

Search by Google

Monday, March 22, 2010

Annoucing the newest gadget in the family...

A bit late on the introduction, but here it is:
The newest gadget in my family:
Nokia 5800 Xpress Music



This is also another landmark for my gadget's history: My first Nokia phone (that I have bought).
For those who are interested in politic, it also signify that I officially "lompat party", from Sony Erricsson to Nokia.

Reason, you asked? Simple. I want cheap, HSDPA-capable phone with GPS and WiFi on the move. Camera is optional for me. Edit: Now a bit regret..Cause 5800 camera really like...Swt...The cheapest from Sony Erricson (latest hardware that is) is W995 and C905. Satio is out due to the price....Meanwhile, the challenger from the Nokia camp is N79, X6 and 5800.W995 is big and nice, but too expensive and is thus out of my range, similar to Satio. C905 is nice though and near my budget range...But flip phone...Hmm...High probability of becoming more than a slider due to my extremely volatile movement. X6 and N79 from Nokia is the other contender. But price and design wise, 5800 (IMO) looks better than N97 and cheaper than X6.

Aih...Don't care lah. I got my Nokia 5800 for cheap, RM910 for an original set. A great bargain for me. Until the time I have a need for smarter phone, this cheaper "smart(?)" phone is gonna be my playmate for a while...
;)

Now...If you will excuse me, Ovi store awaits me...And customised Malfreemap on my Garmin Mobile XT awaits me...Time to play play...

1 comment:

  1. LOL, for me it'd be "cheaper than N97 and looks better than X6." Hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete