Pages

Search by Google

Friday, March 26, 2010

This week special: The final countdown...

The day I wrote this is the last day of class. In my whole 4 years of BPharm course. This is it. This is the last day. This will be the last day I will be in class. Listening to lecturer/seminar/tutorial...I think I am actually going to miss it. And I never thought I would think it that way...

Ok...So what should I do today?Since it is the last day of class, gonna wear my favourite shirt/pants/underwear combination today. And take pictures. A lot of them! With all the people, all the faces...And all the classrooms that I have been since the first semester, including LT1, LT2, LT3, Auditorium A & B (personal favourite), PBL rooms, MPH 1-5...Ah....those were the nostalgic days...I do sounds like an old man when I said this...I know. But who cares! I am both old and young!

The last 4 years was tremendous. We have seen many crazy stuff, history and record broken. We have seen lecturers come and go. We have (although technically, I did not) camped outside of IMU for a f**king selective. We have all the important books in the library going MIA every beginning of the semester. Oh, and not to forget, we have (at least some of us have) gone to the research lab in the middle of the night for a f**king research. We have people skipping classes for a damn shopping trip or a meal. We have people fishing all the fishes in the class during lectures (rf). *sarcasm* A few of us even tried to challenge the record of "Fewest Days in IMU before Graduation", although the real winner is clearly miles and miles ahead of the rest...

Will this going to be the last of craziness I am going to see?I doubt that. But this is going to be my most memorable four years. Where I had found my love. Where I found many great friends. Where I am going to get my degree. Where my career officially starts. Where everything in the adulthood begins...

Man! I really sounds like an old man! Arrgh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment